These terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall govern the transaction between OneAssist Consumer Solutions Private Limited (“OneAssist”) and the party selling OneAssist Plans (“Merchant”). In the event Merchant sells OneAssist Plans, the Merchant shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms unconditionally.
1. The terms shall become effective from the date of registration of Merchant with OneAssist and OneAssist may at its sole discretion can terminate the arrangement.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF MERCHANT
3. PAYMENT TERMS: OneAssist shopify app free to install and use by merchants. Using OneAssist shopify app, a merchant can get protection SKU listed on their store and resell it.
OneAssist charges commission rate per transaction to cover its cost to the merchant. Commission rate is charged automatically at the time of successful fulfilment through shopify billing api. Merchant gets to keeps his full margin. We make it easy where merchant can see his revenue generated and earnings on the app itself.
4. Merchant shall ensure that the Personal Information of the Customer is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party.
5. Merchant acknowledges and agrees that OneAssist retains exclusive ownership and rights in its trade secrets, inventions, copyrights, Trademarks and other intellectual property. Merchant shall not remove or misuse or modify any copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right of OneAssist, in any circumstances.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: OneAssist shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenues, data and/or use). OneAssist disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement.
7. INDEMNITY: The Merchant hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold OneAssist and its officers, directors, employees and subcontractors harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, verdicts, settlements, judgments, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by OneAssist or its officers or employees arising out of: (a) any wrongful act or omission of the Merchant, (b) any willful misconduct, gross negligence or fraud by the Merchant, (c) any failure of the Merchant to comply with the applicable law, (d) any breach of the representations, warranties, obligations and covenants of the Merchant.
This indemnity will survive the termination of the Terms and is in addition to and not in substitution of the other remedies and rights that OneAssist may have, either at law in the Terms.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither Party shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from labour conflicts, industry wide shortages of labour or material, acts of war or civil disruption, governmental action, Lockdown, acts of God and other natural disasters which is beyond the reasonable control of such Party.
9. It is mutually decided between OneAssist and the Merchant that any claims or disputes arising under this agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts at Mumbai only.
10. OneAssist reserves the right to amend these terms. Upon such amendment such amended terms will become applicable immediately.